Singapore Rail 2021.2 is out now, and it’s the first version that supports iOS, iPadOS, and macOS. Three platforms, one codebase: it’s built using the latest version of SwiftUI. 2021.2 is very much version 1 of version 2.
- New: Native, multiplatform app
- New: The line status view has been simplified to reduce wordiness and use more iconography
- New: iPad now supports a three-column layout with line status, station status, and disruption detail views (similar to the Mac)
- New: Tip Jar tips are now tracked
- New: iPad and Mac apps can now open Maps to the location of each station
- New: Modern widget
- Fixed: Siri Shortcuts now displays the first time the add or edit views are presented
Singapore Rail has a new website and Help Book at singaporerail.app.
Download on the App Store now!
My Name is Stuart Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.