This update to Singapore Rail includes the following iOS 15 related changes:
- Service downtime notifications are now marked as time-sensitive, which allows them to override Focus and Do Not Disturb settings. This can be configured in Focus within the Settings app.
- The refresh button has been removed on iOS and replaced with the pull-to-refresh gesture.
- On iPad, the last refresh time is now displayed in the bottom toolbar.
- From a technical perspective:
- Discord authentication logic has been changed to ensure that you don't get logged out incorrectly.
- This release of the application uses Swift 5.5's concurrency features.
- From 2021.9, the minimum supported iOS version is 15.
There is no current release date for macOS 12 Monterey. The technical changes in 2021.9 will, however, form part of the next Singapore Rail for macOS update. ↩︎
My Name is Stuart Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.